PDA

View Full Version : it probably shouldnt worry me..... but obviously it really does

bingjam
18-03-15, 21:23
So I guess I'm not the only one who gets freaked out by The smallest headache

Since about 2ish I've had a headache that's getting worse and worse and now its hurting my eyes and nose and basically its not pain pain its like pressure pain and uncomfortable I guess, it started when I got a stabby pain in my forehead

Not sure on what type of headache it is but any type if headache freaks me out

5ish years ago I had my eyes tested and one eye was weaker than the other and needed glasses, but on my wages back then I couldn't just fork out 100s on some glasses, so I left it and never bothered

I know I need my eyes re testing, but I'm scared of havig it done incase they find a tumor, that's why I'm putting it off, but also in terrified of going blind too, like I think, I've out off all this time getting the glasses what if my eyesight just goes.. So that's what I've been getting myself worked up over today

So my headache..... Aneurysm, highly unlikely, tumor, again highly unlikely

Stress and tension headache, that's what I'm hoping it is, and which it probably is

See I'm getting better at reasoning with myself, that even though its sore and annoying, its very highly unlikely anything serious

Right?

Dazza123
18-03-15, 22:10
HIGHLY unlikely to be anything serious :)

Not a sinus headache is it?

RoseEve
18-03-15, 23:00
I get very anxious when I get headaches. Try to just accept it as a headache. It will pass. :)

Ange1
19-03-15, 00:39
I get something similar with sinus problems. The anxiety always makes it a whole lot worse by tensing everything up. X