PDA

View Full Version : frustration

penguinbop
18-03-15, 23:54
I havent felt myself for a very long time, the constant symptoms and worry. I find it hard to keep in touch with people and enjoy what i used too. i feel like im bringing everyone down. i just want to get rid of this and feel normal but everything seems so worrisome now. i did actually get rid of my anxiety, it felt so good but then it came back. it feels so suckish not to have the ability to get rid of it anymore. how does everyone else feel?

hopefulaussie
19-03-15, 09:57
I totally understand where you are coming from penguinbop.
I have also felt that I just bring others down and reverted to just isolating myself from them so as to not put this "crap" on them.
It even came to a level of purposefully refraining from contacting my much loved foster parents for the fear I would just burden them in my suffering.
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you at all, I doubt that anyone could have one, In my situation I just endured and eventually found other things that worried me more than the fear of how I was making them feel and these eased the isolation somewhat.
You did overcome the anxiety before and good for you on doing that, that alone should reinforce within you that you can and most certainly will overcome again.
You will overcome.
I wish you well.