PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety appendicitis fear. :(

pixietrixie
19-03-15, 17:30
Hi all,
Right now my life is being ruined with the constant fear of getting appendicitis, I suffer with ibs and had a tummy muscle injury and sometimes I get almost like a muscle cramping in the lower right side of my abdomen. This pain started over a year ago and goes and comes back, usually when I'm stressed or have had a poor diet, I'm really in distress right now cause I'm tired of feeling this way. Anyones help right now would just be amazing cause you guys on here are the only ones who truly understand.

anxiousjedi
26-03-15, 03:16
What helped me was standing on my toes, and slamming my body down on my heels. If you have appendicitis that motion will almost always floor you in pain. I spent weeks worrying about this. The procedure is simple, done often, and appendicitis is EXTREMELY OBVIOUS if you get it. You don't guess, stop worrying about it. If it happens, you get surgery and move on. It's so simple I went to the hospital for terrible stomach pain (turned out to be gas) and they were like "Well lol, let's pop out your appendix anyway." I said no, and here I am. Google is not your doctor, and you know you're fine. If it ever gets bad, remember. Tip toes and slam down. If you aren't on the floor screaming in pain, you're golden. :)