PDA

View Full Version : So scared I can't concentrate - Lymph Worry

pinkdante
19-03-15, 17:43
Guys I am not expecting anyone to say 'Your ok stop worrying' but I am so scared - I don't want to google and I am in such a frightened state I don't know what to do - I keep trying to calm down but I can't and when my family are talking to me all I can do is worry.

I have had a weird tingly sensation in my (I guess the Eustacian tube area) ear/throat that started on Boxing Day - I had had ear infections so tried to ignore it, but then I noticed that if kept coming and going, then I noticed the lymph glands up on the right side of my neck but not only physically, I could feel them when I swallow, again this comes and goes.

I came on here and noticed other threads but when I read someone had said its hard to determine lymphoma through blood tests which has sent me more in to a panic.

I saw 3 doctors who all thought it was just an allergy or something then the one I saw today has requested a blood test and now I am panicking that that wont be enough. (Typical HA thoughts I know)

I just don't know how to calm down, I keep trying to think that I woke up this morning without the feeling and now it is absolutely awful ......

I don't know whether trying to meditate or keep busy!!! Help