PDA

View Full Version : What have i said !!!!!!!

mazz
18-01-07, 15:46
OMG What an idiot iam .Last night i saw the advert for the harrods sale and just in passing said Oh i,d love to go there.Well blown me down my partner tells me this morning "Iam taking you out on friday to harrods for a treat!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh. This involves a train journey (although bless him he did say dont panic its the fast one) Then 2 tube rides.Iam in a right wobbly now thinking about it.All i can think is i hope i can buy rescue remedy in Harrods lol.

ceecee
18-01-07, 15:51
hi mazz
wow thats a nice treat for you!!!!
you,ll be fine!
let us know what goodies you get!!!!!
and don,t forget the rescue remedy!
take care
rach x

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 16:07
THATS GREAT MAZZ TRY NOT TO WORRY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A GREAT HUBBY WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU ALL THE WAY YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME.........WISH YA THE BEST..........LINDA[8D]

normalwisdom
18-01-07, 16:19
You will be fine Mazz.....think of all the goodies in the shop.......and make sure he takes his gold card:D (Can you get me a carrier bagLOL[:I] all I could afford LOL.

My advice would be next time........keep quiet (if possible[B)])

Steph

manmoor
18-01-07, 16:25
Lol Mazz Ohhhh Harrods you must buy one of their cute wee teddys awww they so wovelly lol. Take loads of rescue remedy and dosh with ye hun. xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

mazz
18-01-07, 16:27
Thanks for the replys and now normal wants a bag ill have to go wont i!!!!!.Ill report back tommorow if i havent fainted from the journey.

darkangel
18-01-07, 17:32
if anyone can do this - YOU CAN mazz - go girl

make sure he takes his credit card with him - and ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY

love darkangel x

........life is for living not just for surviving

PanickyPolly
18-01-07, 17:33
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">OMG What an idiot iam .Last night i saw the advert for the harrods sale and just in passing said Oh i,d love to go there.Well blown me down my partner tells me this morning "Iam taking you out on friday to harrods for a treat!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh. This involves a train journey (although bless him he did say dont panic its the fast one) Then 2 tube rides.Iam in a right wobbly now thinking about it.All i can think is i hope i can buy rescue remedy in Harrods lol.

<div align="right">Originally posted by mazz - 18 January 2007 : 15:46:14</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Oh gosh you lucky thing!!!

honeybee3939
18-01-07, 18:53
Mazz

You will be fine hun !! you go and enjoy it !! Its only your thoughts making you think this way ! try to remember thoughts cant hurt you !

Have fun

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

mazz
19-01-07, 14:36
Panic over we didnt go because of the bad weather it has disrupted all the networks so i got taken for lunch instead with a promise to go next week lol
MazzX

darkangel
19-01-07, 18:30
hi mazz

glad u went for lunch anyway

ive been thinking about u today wondering how it went - keep us posted for next week

darkangel x

........life is for living not just for surviving