PDA

View Full Version : been to see cardioligist and now im confused

ohwell123
20-03-15, 11:03
morning

after numerous panic attacks and A/E visits over the last 2 years the last doctor said he would book me in for a cardiologist and finally give me peace of mind

anyway the appointment was yesterday and ive been feeling quite good about it I go to the gym regularly and im going on holiday soon thinking my mind was going to be clear of chest pain worry accept its muscular related and not cardio

so I go to this smart heart and lung centre they take my bp which is sky high he wasn't concerned and im used to it in medical situations im only 31 not overweight etc

anyway despair kicked in !!! all the Dr did was a bog standard ecg test I could have had done at my local out dated a and e!!!!

he said I must trust this test results were perfect? however im led to believe this test is just a bog standard run of the mill thing and nothing thorough...

he also said if as I say I can do 30 mins on a rowing machine theres nothing wrong with me!!

I now feel a bit worse for wear part of me wants to put this to bed and part of me is in full blown anxiety outrage

any thought?

kris

Fishmanpa
20-03-15, 12:26
he also said if as I say I can do 30 mins on a rowing machine theres nothing wrong with me!!
any thought?

He's 100% right. Now, it's time to treat your anxiety so you can learn to control the dragon ;)

Positive thoughts