PDA

View Full Version : pulsating right vein in temple

Natasha006
20-03-15, 11:22
Hey guys so it's been a whilensincecichave been online but this is something that I have never had or experienced before. I am really scared this means I have a blood clot or something worse in my head I'll explain ..

Two days ago the top of my head on the left side was really tender to touch. As if somepne hit me. Then yesterday i wasn't feeling too well. I was shaky. Cold .. Heart was pounding. And I felt this way on and off all day until the evening.

At around 9 I had a headache and then as it was subsiding I placed my hands ony temples and noticed a vein or artery that was pulsating on the right side ofy temple.
This has never ever been there before. Then I felt it get really hot. My right eye started hurting as if I had been strsining it ... And then I started shaking ... I felt like I couldn't see. I felt like in was losing control. I didn't know if I was having a seizure as a result of myheadache and this vein. I ccouldn't sleep last night. I feel exhausted. The pulsating veinis still there .. My hhead hurts. My right eye still feels strained and now my neck hurts too

Is this a blood clot?/ a tumour? Aneurysm? Menigitis? Liver issues
I'm freaking out.