PDA

View Full Version : Are you aged 19-26?

xladyjx
18-01-07, 18:32
Hi there all... Thanx for checking out my post!
Im Jenny, aged 22 from West Midlands and Im looking for new friends around my age that suffer with OCD or Social Anxiety like me for good old chats and basically an understanding shoulder to cry on!!
Get in touch soon folks...
Jenny xxxxxx

**To the world you are just 1 person... To 1 person you are the world**

amy19
18-01-07, 22:11
hey sweetie im 19 and also from the west mids near wolverhampton. i suffer from health anxiety but we can still chat if u wanna xxxxx

amyx

bearcrazy
18-01-07, 22:31
Hi there,
I was young once if that helps, and I used to live in the West Mids if that helps.
xxxxxxx

domino
18-01-07, 22:50
I,m an understanding mum of two, welcome to n.m.p.

999madmax
23-01-07, 00:53
Hey there Jenny,
I am also 22 and live in the west midlands.
I suffer from social anxiety and have a big understanding for mental health and issues etc.
If you ever wanna chat, shoulder anything else etc.. I am always here.:)

LOL
Madmax
-*-

heidi
23-01-07, 04:23
Hello Jenny,
First of all wecome to NMP and second i'm sorry to say i wish i was still 22 but i'm not (i'm 50) and i'm from the states (indiana). But what i do want to offer you is 2 big shoulders to cry on at any time you need to, they have been cryed on many, many time but there is still room on there for many more tears hun so come on any time you feel you need a shoulder!! take care and keep your chin up.

heidi (judi)

Johnni
02-02-07, 13:24
Hi Jenny,
Im 22 from west mids also, near Coventry
I suffer from OCD and social anxiety, get in touch if you wanna chat
Johnny

jo61
05-03-07, 10:05
I'm too old for you but am happy to talk on the forum or in chat.

honeybee
05-03-07, 12:21
hello, im 21 from south wales. i suffer from slight social phobia (use to be really bad, loads better now), and agoraphobia (i can go out and have great fun, just not on my own), hard when this "should" be "the time of our lives".. xx

Linnea
07-05-07, 22:37
Hi Jenny,
My name is Linnea and I'm 19 years of age, From Sweden, but i suffer from ocd as well. I have had/have a good period now, but it's always nice to talk to people with the same problems.
Take Care