PDA

View Full Version : taste in mouth?

LilysMummy
20-03-15, 19:02
Hello, i have this sweet taste in my mouth, and its really making me worry that im going to have a fit or something... can you get this sweet weird taste from a bad tooth?

wnsos
20-03-15, 19:24
You can get weird tastes from lots of things, things you've eaten, the cold, anxiety, etc.

Light_Bringer777
20-03-15, 20:21
Things you've eaten, minor infections, stress, even muscle strain can cause different tastes in the mouth.

If you're getting it somewhat frequently you should discuss it with your doctor next time you see him to see if it's not from poorly controlled blood sugar maybe.

shieldandsponge
22-03-15, 02:46
A bad tooth causes a horrible taste in my experience, a sweet taste could maybe be remaining sugar in your saliva from what you've eaten? Sometimes I think it's part psycholocal because lately I swear I could taste marshmallows and I hadn't eaten any, but I was thinking about them, and honestly just now when I wrote this I feel like I can taste it again! I guess the main ingredient in them is sugar, so it would appear my saliva is somewhat sweet and sometimes I become aware of that lol. Are you still getting the taste?

LilysMummy
23-03-15, 18:53
Yes i have it everyday, but it only seems to come when im thinking about it, when its not in my mind its not there, its driving me mad lol

Bobyy
24-02-22, 19:20
Hello. I am having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?