PDA

View Full Version : sense of something bad's going to happen to me

fand4eva
22-03-15, 18:34
Anybody else had this it's scaring me thinking I'm going to die or something bad's going to happen been reading on Google that it's a sign that you could be dying I'm scared witless :(

JulieJay92
22-03-15, 18:45
i get it when i have physical symptoms alongside anxiety but 20 years on im ok

mnaha
23-03-15, 06:56
My wife and I both get this from time to time which is most of the time together..so far in all these years nothing has really ever happened.. I don't think.. at least we are both still here..

gemdrop84
23-03-15, 16:20
I had this exact thing just as I was going to bed last night. I hadn't done my normal winding down before bed routine and it came over me. It was horrible. I kept telling myself I have had this feeling before, nothing bad has happened to me and I'm still standing...annoying all of you people on here!! :D

selphie
23-03-15, 16:33
I get it usually when i am really anxious, and like you i google not good.

Its horrible tho, and its and horrible feeling, but i have had it many times now and i am still here, but still anxious as hell.

fand4eva
29-03-15, 18:43
Ty guys xxxx

Carnation
29-03-15, 18:47
Yes, it's the fear of 'Fear'. Too much overthinking.
Keep your Mind occupied with lots of hobbies and tasks and it will ease gradually.

KenanW
29-03-15, 20:14
I know it's hard but try not to google anything to do with your health.

Anxiety = Fear, Overthinking, Negative Thoughts

Most symptoms people experience could potentially be hundreds of different conditions or illnesses. From something completely harmless to something that needs to be addressed.

Google will bring up all possible conditions.

And because we have anxiety -

We'll always out of fear, overthink and negative thinking look at the worst case scenario..

x

Emilym80
29-03-15, 21:22
I have this almost constantly. I think it can be a warning sign for heart attack etc at times but that's really only in people who don't have anxiety who haven't experienced it before when it comes on really suddenly with other symptoms. It can also be a precursor to a panic attack in a lot of people, too. Try not to give it any significance :)

GingerFish
07-04-15, 12:08
I keep having this creeping fear that one day soon or something I am going to end up in hospital or get diagnosed with something serious. I've had this ever since I had a bad panic attack a few months ago that made me feel like I was literally dying. I called 999. I had never been like that with an attack before so it really affected me. Luckily my bf managed to talk me down before I got through to an operator. I am terrified of hospitals so the thought really gets to me. Any time I get an anxiety symptom like diarrhea, fluttering heart - I end up thinking its a sign of something serious and it only adds to that fear I have even though logically I know its just symptoms from a panic attack and they fade as soon as I calm down!

Flying Stars
07-04-15, 17:49
Can totally relate to this...was actually saying to my therapist this morning who said it's all part of the anxiety process, and although it's uncomfortable just got to stick with it to feel calm again x