PDA

View Full Version : MonoPhobia/Agoraphobia

Peter Clarke
22-03-15, 22:08
I suffer from Monophobia. At night time it is the worst, and it takes me hours to get to sleep. During the day, I am alright, and catch up on some sleep.

In a way it is crazy, as I do like my own company, and find always things to do. Have a very good male friend, but sometimes they like to understand, but actually don't.

Don't suffer from panic attacks, like a dry mouth, and all the other issues associated with that. I just can't sleep properly.

We had 3 roommates, but now that 2 have left, feel more alone. Also during the day time we have another person here (caregiver), to look after my very old roommate.

In a way that helps me as well. In time we'll have more again. Can go out by myself, and have a job, and don't suffer from Agoraphobia (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=103).

Think in a way it is a good things with the roommates moving, and can be alone more gradually.

I do suffer from anxiety more then from depression. Keeping myself busy, as much as possible. Would like to hear from anyone with similar experiences.