PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be alone - YIKES!!!

seh1980
03-09-04, 23:05
hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I have opted out of going to Malaysia with Ed at Christmas. Well, I have just realised that he is leaving on december 2nd and because I will be at uni, the earliest I can go home for Christmas is december 15th - that means that I will be in Durham for 2 weeks ALONE!!! I hate being alone!! Even before I suffered from panic attacks, I hated being alone. I don't know why, I've just always been like that. Now I hate it even more and don't know how I'm going to manage without Ed for that long. He cooks for me, drives me everywhere and takes care of me. How will I possibly cope without him??? I know it's 3 months away but the thought is already terrifying me...

Sarah [V]

sal
03-09-04, 23:19
Hi Sarah

Sorry must have missed the post about you making the decision, feel **** now, really SORRY.

You wont be alone at all you can spend your time with me and Sam, you are welcome to stay her and be part of our mad happy family whenever you want and if Ed is away i will make sure you are either here or me and Sam are round yours.

You take a break while Ed is visiting his parents and come and stay here, you are more than welcome. So please dont feel alone.

Called to see you today at about 3.30 but no answer, sorry didnt call first but got called to take someone to hospital in prison car, so didnt have phone so as near you flat called of chance but you were out. So if neighbours say you had police knocking at your door it was me.

Hey even if you stay with us i travel to Durham each day so could take you to your flat then you could get sorted for Uni.

Dont ever feel you are alone hon, i am always here for you.

Sorry missed why you decided not to go, but can totally understand and dont forget you wont be alone at all.

Lots of love Sal & Sam xxxxxx

seh1980
03-09-04, 23:24
Hi Sal,

Thanks a MILLION for your post!!! You have already made me feel so much better!! Thanks hon. Of course I would love to come around to yours and vice versa if that's cool with you!! :D

Sorry we weren't in today when you came around - we were at sainsburys...

Hope you and Sam are well - hope to see you both soon!!

Thanks again - you have made my day!!

Sarah :)

sal
03-09-04, 23:38
Hi Sarah

Anytime you know you are most welcome. Even if you want to base yourself with me and Sam and i drop you of at uni or your flat on the way to work, will not be a problem. Sam would love to have you here and we have the spare room so you will have a room all to yourself. Plus i understand i will have to cook LOL

Sorry called unannounced today but as in prison car and dropping of at dryburn thought i would call of chance as didnt have mobile as cant carry it in prison and was a rush job. Couldnt have stayed long but was a quick hello.

Hope Ed is ok and is ok about going out there on his own. But you are welcome the whole time he is away, so dont feel alone at all.

At work all weekend but will call you.

Love Sal xxxxx

ed
03-09-04, 23:51
dear sarah,
well dont forget you can change your mind any time and come with me!!!! that would suit me fine!!!

Oh and Sal, thanks. Great to know someone will take over my role looking out for Sarah!!!

And heh, i'm not exactly looking forward to 13 hours on a plane either!

ed

sal
03-09-04, 23:57
Hi Ed

Can understand and i bet you are not looking forward to it.

Would love it if you were going together, but seen as you are not can only offer to look after her when you are away.

Hope it hasnt upset you and think i have deterred her more from not going, as you know if i could i would have pushed her on the plane, but i respect her decision and want to be a good friend whilst she hasnt got you.

Love Sal xxxxx

tara
04-09-04, 11:32
Hi sarah, it look like you got some support from sal so you won't be alone, i'm sure you've made the right decision for you ( and theres still time to change your mind if you want to go with ed) i'm sure you'll be fine sarah Take Care Tara xxx:)

nomorepanic
04-09-04, 15:21
Hey Sarah

You will be great with Sal there - it is very kind of her to offer to help you out.

You could also use the time to see if you can cope alone. Good chance to start.

I used to love being alone cos you get chance to do all the things that you want - watch TV, pig out, laze around etc.

It is weird being alone but you do adapt to it and it will give you chance to master some cookery skills lol.

Ed will miss you I bet but try and see it as the next challenge for you!

Nicola

seh1980
04-09-04, 18:36
Hi Tara and Nic,

Thanks for your support!! Yes Nic, I do think you are right. I will just have to treat it as my new challenge and try to do the best i can without Ed. I'm sure that Sal will be a HUGE help but it's still a little scary!!

Sarah :D

sal
04-09-04, 19:56
Hi Sarah

It is bound to be scary for you but you will manage fine.

Just think by the time Ed comes home i can have taught you how to cook and iron LOL

He will be looking forward to all those three course meals.

But on a serious note, anytime you need me you know if im at work and i am 5 minutes away and not much further from home. You only have to ask.

Love Sal xxxxx

seh1980
04-09-04, 21:54
Hey Sal,

You better not mention the teaching me how to cook thing again or Ed might hold you to it lol!!:)

Thanks again for you support - thw whole situation doesn't seem so bad now!!

Sarah xxx :D

sal
04-09-04, 23:54
Hi Sarah

The situation wont be bad we will get through it together. Hope you dont mind having Samantha on Monday and a big thanks that you can. You will never know how much i appreciate the support on hand not used to that.

You dont feel alone as i am here for you and i dont feel alone as you both are a great help to me. Nice to have friends who understand and i can rely on, missed that.

Thanks hon, count on me, just like i can you.

Love Sal xxxxx