PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here....

MissNikki
18-01-07, 19:58
Hi all. I am new to this site. My name is Nikki, and I'm 33 years old. I suffer from a few disorders, and I am hoping to find some support here.

nomorepanic
18-01-07, 20:10
Hi Nikki

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
18-01-07, 20:16
Hi Nikki

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the first step pages Nikki you may find them of interest also.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

love

Andrea

xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

tommythomson
18-01-07, 20:20
Hi Nikki

Welcome to nmp. You will find support in abundance here.

Take care

T

kittykat
18-01-07, 20:23
Hi there Nikki,

Welcome to the site, you'll get great advice here.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

manmoor
18-01-07, 20:40
Hi Nikki,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

domino
18-01-07, 21:42
HI NIKKI, welcome to n.m.p., you will find this a good place to be , this site has helped me a great deal and you will find good friends here too.

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 22:34
HI NIKKI AND WELCOME IM SURE YOU WILL FIND SUPPORT AND LOTS OF INFO HERE .WISH YA THE BEST.........LINDA[8D]

wobily_lin
19-01-07, 05:21
elo Nikki,

Welcome on board hun....ye will get great support here n make great friends too...a big elo to u hun x

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ricochet
20-01-07, 03:26
Hello Nikki
i'm sort of newish here too. I joined earlier this month and i have had a big weight taken off my shoulders because i thought i was the only one to get these horrible symptoms i keep getting, but found out different.

I'm sure you will feel very welcome here as i do.

Take Care

Richard