PDA

View Full Version : Always think I'm going to die

Laurenlow14
23-03-15, 18:37
I'm 18 and all ican think is that I'm going to die any second! I think I can't breathe when I'm breathing fine I worry that I will just stop breathing! Does anyone else get this

illgetthere
15-04-15, 11:08
Yes me at present I hate it how does it make you feel what are your symptoms?x

anx mum
15-04-15, 11:34
Hi lauren I feel like this its awful. my breathing feels like it will stop at any min

Alice1
15-04-15, 12:06
Hey I'm 19 and I got this too when I was 18 and it's continued till now, with loads of other illnesses and symptoms as well.

swajj
15-04-15, 12:06
Your belief that you can't breathe is one of the most common symptoms of anxiety. It feels like you aren't getting enough air in. You are. We don't control aur breathing our bodies do that automatically. It is when we start trying to control it that we start to bring on feelings of not being able to breathe. Everyone will advise you to distract yourself and stop thinking about your breathing. Its the best advice. The hard part is actually distracting yourself because you think you are doing it but there is a tiny little paret of your mind that keeps checking. People with HA are always checking even when they think they aren't.:)