PDA

View Full Version : swollen stomach?

bambamers
18-01-07, 20:35
in the last hour ive had a weird feeling like there is something in my stomach and now it has gone all swollen and bloated.im now worrying about this as ive never had it before.can anyone help?

domino
18-01-07, 22:02
Ihave,nt had those feelings you discribe, have you mentioned this to your g.p.?

bambamers
18-01-07, 22:42
no because it has just started tonight.i will see how it is tomorrow

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 22:48
HELLO YES IVE HAD THIS ALSO WITH PAIN AND WITH OUT ITS ANXITY STRESS KEEP AN EYE ON IT THO HAVE YASELF CHECKED TO RULE ANYTHING OUT IT CAN LAST FOR AWILE IT ALSO COULD BE IBS.........IM NOT O DOC I JUST HAVE A BLOATED BELLY AND A VERY BAD DIGESTIVE SYSTYM AT THE MOMENT FROM STRESS THE DOC SAYS....BEST TO YA........LINDA[8D]

pips
19-01-07, 12:43
I know how you feel. I suffer terribly with being bloated most days tis so uncomfotable.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

Pippa.

samc100
19-01-07, 13:26
I get the bloating too. Often go around looking 8 months pregnant.

But I find eating brown rice with a little bit of chicken for lunch does help to reduce it.

bambamers
19-01-07, 23:33
well today my stomach doesnt seem as swollen/bloated but i have this weird feeling that i cant really describe that as though there is something going on in there like i can feel sumit moving around.and gurgling or something.i know it sounds stupid because i cant explain it but i know this just doesnt seem right and ive never experienced this before.x

bambamers
24-01-07, 22:49
bump