PDA

View Full Version : Pain in chest

misslove
23-03-15, 20:27
It started this morning. It's pretty much right in the middle of my chest, sometime a tiny bit to the right and in my back in the middle. It comes in spasms. I got on this website cause it was hurting kinda bad but now it's better. I've bee. To cardiologist in October and he said my heart was good. So why would I have these pains? So stressed and im sure it's not making them any better! Help please!

kezzal
23-03-15, 23:04
what kind of pain? ive got a deep dull ache at the mo that radiates up into my throat my palps hurt when i have this pain but mines indegestion

misslove
24-03-15, 00:02
Kinda like shocking stabbing. It's gone now. Hope it doesn't come back. I still get worried

Jansson
31-03-15, 23:45
I get a sharp stabbing pain ...very quick but violent ...like what I'd imagine an actual knife to be like ....other times almost like an electric shock .
I've has so many tests done ...and it allways comes back to being told ...these symptoms don't sound cardiac ..but chest wall muscle or nerve ...
Hard to believe when they are happening ..but if you have been checked out fully ..you must believe it won't kill you and you'll be alright .
I struggle with this ...easy to say when it's not happening ..
But I hope you get through this period .. Be strong

HauntMuskie
03-04-15, 08:14
When I first got my anxiety, I had the same thing and in fact I thought it was a heart attack until I knew about anxiety xD. But, I would say it's either anxiety or heartburn. The best thing to do if you get it again, is drink some COLD water and stay calm.

Best wishes :hugs:

misslove
07-04-15, 04:30
When it's not happening I know that it's anxiety, but when I have a chest or back pain I always wonder if this is is, is this a heart attack this time? I hate that every pain worries me. My toe hurts! I have to get my leg cut off!

colinmckee2
07-04-15, 17:02
Sound very similar to me. I just woke up with palpitations and no nightmare or anything yet all my tests come back as normal. Bet strange and irritating.

Davit
07-04-15, 17:16
Could be air spasms, When you get air temporarily between your lung and walls of your cavity. Like pleurisy but goes away faster.

beautifuldisaster4
06-05-15, 14:40
When it's not happening I know that it's anxiety, but when I have a chest or back pain I always wonder if this is is, is this a heart attack this time? I hate that every pain worries me. My toe hurts! I have to get my leg cut off!

That's exactly how I feel, I feel like I'm just waiting for a heart attack. I always expect the worst of everything :(

Mkd
27-05-15, 17:35
Have sharp pains in my chest for a while now, and now these past few weeks have had pains in my chest like dull aching pains, and hurts when I breathe in, plus hurts when I press my chest. Anyone have an idea what it is ?

pulisa
27-05-15, 19:57
Costochondritis? Very painful but not sinister

Emilym80
29-05-15, 03:37
If it hurts when you press on your chest, it's probably muscular pain. If you can reproduce or produce any pain by pressing on the rib joints where they meet the sternum, it's likely costochondritis, which is painful but benign.