PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone..another new member here

sherry68
24-03-15, 04:19
I am the person who is constantly checking herself for any lumps or bumps; who will jump to the roof with any minor symptoms that suddenly appear; who will run to the doctor to seek reassurance; who is just not worried about herself but also for everyone else in the family; who can spend hours on end consulting Dr Google; and the list goes on. I have been diagnosed with GERD after an endoscopy about 2 months back and since then my anxiety seems to be taking a worse turn. I miss the time before when I was not gripped with this health anxiety. It is suffocating and does affect the quality of my life. I am glad that I found this forum and I am looking forward to be a part of the community here.

venusbluejeans
24-03-15, 04:25
Hiya sherry68 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: