PDA

View Full Version : ear infection? scared it'll get much worse.

little.miss.worry
24-03-15, 11:31
Sorry to post again. But im very worried right now. I think I have an ear infection which is extremely painful.it hurts mainly in my right ear but sometimes hurts badly in my left. My gland under my chin has swelled up too which has made me panic even more.and the back of my neck hurts and sometimes, my head. I can't see a doctor today as there are no appointments left. So I have to go down tomorrow morning to get an appointment for Thursday as I won't be at home tomorrow during the whole day.

I'm trying to remain calm but the pain is really scaring me and I'm worried that I'll get much worse and end up even worse :'( I just want to be okay. I know it sounds really silly of me to say but I'm worried I won't make it to Thursday. I just don't know what to do until then or who to turn too. This anxiety has and is, ruining my life :weep:

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

No one...???

venusbluejeans
24-03-15, 12:20
Some Ear infections disappear on their own and some Doctors will leave it for a couple of days before they prescribe antibiotics anyway..... Dose yourself up on painkillers, avoid getting water in your ear, use a hot compress.... but you are not going to die and will be fine.