PDA

View Full Version : The worst I've been in a long time

Krypt0night
25-03-15, 08:00
I've had HA for quite some time now. It's been much worse lately because I've had actual health stuff to worry about. It's hard enough dealing with HA when I can convince myself it's nothing after some time or it clears up after a couple of days, but I'm dealing with too many things right now that I'm worried about.

For one, I've had some sort of intestinal/stomach issue for over a year now. I'm going to get an endoscopy next month, but I'm very worried that it's something like cancer or what not. The last few days, I've also been dealing with a sharp pain in my shoulder blade that seems to go to my chest. This has also made it seem like I can't take a deep breath. All day, I've had issues feeling like I've gotten enough air. This has happened before so I'm not AS worried about the breathing, but the pain worries me. On top of that, I've been getting way more headaches than usual so I'm worried about something like a brain tumor of course.

For the most part though, it's the stomach/intestinal thing that is so so worrying to me. Sure, I may get an endoscopy and find out what's going on, but that also means confirmation if something does end up being wrong. (I know it can go the other way as well and I really hope it does).