PDA

View Full Version : Sore tongue worry

Earthmum
26-03-15, 16:09
Hi I'm having a bad few days and today just randomly my tongue feels burnt and sore, that disappeared and now the sides of my mouth are sore as if I've eaten oranges or pickle or other acidic food but I haven't , I had choc biscuits and a hot choc to drink do you think the choc would be causing my anxiety??

venusbluejeans
26-03-15, 16:44
Not sure which one you are asking.......is the chocolate causing the sensations? no I doubt it........does chocolate cause anxiety? it contains caffeine so it is a possibility i guess

Dazza123
26-03-15, 17:41
Haven't got heartburn have you? Stomach acid will cause the same feeling, I get it often, I have it now :( lol.

Earthmum
26-03-15, 18:53
Thank you guys
Yes I do have acid Indegestion most days, so that could be a cause I never thought of that!
And I was asking if chocolate could cause anxiety which in turn is making me feel these sensations, should of been clearer sorry!

Lee2475
26-03-15, 19:33
yep i had this exact same thing until this week, I couldn't get my head around it, it was acid reflux.
Burns your mouth without you really knowing about it until after.

It's like you have drank a hot drink and burnt the side of your mouth, i stared off with the tongue then the mouth, back to the tongue.

Earthmum
26-03-15, 20:00
Lee yes exactly my symptoms !
Makes sense though , thank you..

Lee2475
26-03-15, 20:27
Take some gaviscon or something will help, took a week for mine to sort its self out. So dont expect it gone in a couple of days.:winks:

Earthmum
27-03-15, 04:39
Thank you lee I will do ;)
Really appreciate the advice.