PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and insanity

valleyshadows
19-01-07, 08:18
from all anxiety i have had it has turned into derealization, thoughts about the universe and thoughts about the mind and how i am able to process things in my mind and how we can picture images in our minds and everything to do with the mind has really got a scary hold of me. i get the "awe" feeling alot from this.. i was just wondering if deep thinking like this and about this can lead me to go insane, not worried about turning schizo im worried that one day i will think and think and think about what i have posted above andi will go completly insane... in my opinion i think this is the worst way to think because im thinking of thoughts... i feel abit embaressed posting this but i just need some answers..thanks for having time to read this.

happy1
19-01-07, 11:41
I know what you mean,I think more deeply about stuff now than before I got ill.The problem I experience with thinking so deeply it creates me to see theres no point in my life.Then I get very depressed.It doesnt help with the panic.I beleave if I had a normal life that would give me normal chat.I wont be that in need to think so much.I see it as a form of lonliness for me any way.Mostly now I even think I am insane because I find it so hard to talk to anyone.As I have filled my head with deep thoughts I have sort of switched off to reality.I am not to good at explaining what I mean hope its not to mixed up.
kat