PDA

View Full Version : a little about me.

powder89
27-03-15, 00:03
hello, names doug, nickname powder ( if you seen the movie powder, then thats why lol ), 25 years old, i suffer from derealization, depersonization, panic attacks, anxiety, OCD, insomnia, depression, i was born with no eyelid muscle in both eyelids, ( alot of surgery too ) i am also hgh funtion autism, i love raising fish ( more into cichlids, well to be fair, african cichlids, lol ) i suffer from DP/DR, and panic attacks every day, used to be on fluxentine, but took myself off them years back, now i am going to be going back on them so i can actually get a job. well i think that wraps things up, anything else you wanna know, ask away :):yesyes:

---------- Post added 27-03-15 at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was 26-03-15 at 23:59 ----------

oh and i also suffer from Heart pulpitation, Heart murmur, and Heart arthimia ( bad spelling? )

venusbluejeans
27-03-15, 00:05
Hiya powder89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: