PDA

View Full Version : Not aware what I am doing?

gizmo17
27-03-15, 08:07
Hi

I am a new poster, my wife has suffered with anxiety since her mum passed over 4 years ago. She has been on cit in varying doses, currently 20mg which enables her to manage her symptoms most of the time.

A few days ago when I got in from work I noticed the smell of alcohol on her breath and asked her if she had drunk any wine. To which she said no. The next day was the same and she said she had not had any wine. She does have a glass most evenings but never drinks in the day as a rule. I took a mental picture of the wine bottle in the fridge and how much wine was in it. When I got home that day I was sure there was less wine in the bottle but she said she had not had any. So the next day before I left I took a photo of the bottle on my phone and when I got home the level had dropped again, not by much, probably a couple of swigs at most but my wife said she had not had any wine. Could she be having wine and not knowing she has done so? She does have spaced out moments, and also times when she feels she is in a bubble. But they tend to not be long lasting.
I am very concerned and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
Steve:)