PDA

View Full Version : Intermenstrual brown bleeding during bowel movement

jenza20
27-03-15, 10:35
This one is for the ladies!!

Having now had weeks of abdominal pain I have gone back to my DR today to see if he'll change my iron tablets. When discussing what could be causing my anaemia I mentioned the mid cycle bleeding (I mentioned this to my previous doctor who wasn't concerned and said I should go on the pill)

This doctor however was quite alarmed and has referred me urgently to a gynaecologist. To say I'm scared would be an understatement especially when he mentioned I could need a biopsy on the womb. My intermenstral bleeding has been going on many months. My last smear had some changes but not enough to warrant further testing.

Sometimes the pain I get can only be described as being stabbed in the right ovary. Other times it is full and affects my legs. Other times cramping. Either way I live with pain and put it down to IBS but now I have the anaemia fear and additional bleeding I am wondering if something sinister is going on. I'm trying my best not to panic but that's not easy for someone with health anxiety.

A lot of my intermenstral bleeding occurs when I have a bowel movement. Anyone else get this?

venusbluejeans
27-03-15, 12:49
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.