PDA

View Full Version : please dont know if all this anxiety symtom

tricia56
27-03-15, 15:46
hi ive been struggling the last fews days with this feelin ive had and don't know if it just part of anxiety symtoms, ill try and explain it the best I can, it feels as if there is just something not right my head feels lightheaded but not dizzy and have abit of a head ache all the time,i keep going really cold epecially the top of my feet feel like they are ice cold and I get pain in my anckles ,I get pains everyware in my body most of the time I am anxiouse all day everyday but the past fewdays its been really bad and get intence waves high anxiety and waking up in the mornings I keep thinking im going crazy then I start to panic myself and get myself in a right mess and want run up to my gp or fone help lines up to get help but I do stop myself and try to reassure myself that's its just anxiety but it don't seem to help ,sorry for ranting but all this is really bothering me thk you

Mart0310
27-03-15, 17:07
Hi Tricia,

Anxiety can create many strange sensations and its very likely thats what it is, also peoples perceptions of the same sensation can be very different. It would probably be a very good idea to talk to your GP about what you are experiencing so anything physical can be ruled out, hopefully this will give you the reassurance you need.

Hope this helps :)

tricia56
27-03-15, 18:08
thk you mart ill goand see my gp

Mart0310
27-03-15, 18:34
Im sure he/she will be able to reassure you :)

tricia56
28-03-15, 11:06
thks hope so , can I ask you isit normal to feel anxiouse every day as soon as I wake up im like it ive been this way for yrs now and the past week or so I just keep thinking I cant cope with it any longer, they say just let the anxiety be there and try and carry on but ive been doing that but I do let the anxiety take over im so scared of the feelings and symtoms of it, im not on meds im so petriefied of taking them