PDA

View Full Version : Blood when wiping - advice please

louise0501
27-03-15, 17:37
Hey everyone, when i went to toilet today there was some blood when i wiped, it wasn't much but it was blood which i do get when i wipe anyway as i have some psoriasis down there. Its just this time it was more of a darker red, it was red but just slightly darker than usual. Do you think i should be concerned about that? Any reassurance would be great?

Please Reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

dittarco
27-03-15, 18:44
blood from further up the track is very dark, almost black. bright red blood and maybe even slightly darker (totally remember freaking out about this too) is either from the anus or the surface.

can i ask? have you pooped hard? had any red foods? dry skin? maybe a hemorrhoid?

From time to time, even if i don't force, a piece of poop may scratch on the way out and cause a tiny bit of blood on the paper.

Fishmanpa
27-03-15, 19:33
You had the same thing last October ;)

Hello. I finally went for a poo earlier after being constipated and not going for three days. I usually get some blood on toilet paper as i have a fissure that keeps opening and also psoriasis in my bottom which can bleed a bit. Lately i have a major fear of bowel/colon cancer which i think is due to lynda bellingham sadly passing away from it so its just on my mind. When i wiped earlier there was only a few dots of blood well it might been poo but im worried as it browny/red and there was such a small amount its hard to tell. Im so scared right now? Could it be cancer? I hate analysing everything as i cant live my life.

Please reply
love louise xxxx

It is now what it was then....

Positive thoughts