PDA

View Full Version : big thud in chest

stars22
27-03-15, 22:13
Hey this started I think tuesday night when I was stressed I got a thud thud thud from throat to chest I freaked but ignored it then yesterday again I got it thud thud thud really powerful in my chest .
I got it again later a big thud out of nowhere just the one .
I had a fast heartbeat this afternoon that wouldn't go for a hour again not anxiouse or anything .
Then now this was the scariest one sat down I started laughing woth my sister and I just suddenly stopped she said what's wrong as I was laughing a massive thud from chest to stomach happened it feels like a bouncy ball of something im so scared !! A couple little ones happened after the big one but I'm so scared anybody get this or know what they are ??? I feel my hearts going to stop or has stopped and restarted

Lee2475
30-03-15, 20:27
Mate I'm having issues as well at the moment. Randomly goes off on one.

stars22
31-03-15, 12:00
It's getting worse for me I now have like a flutter in my throat that goes to my chest and I can feel my heart pumping it's really horrible have you found anything that stops it ? Because I keep getting chest pain too and before the doctors kept thinking I had a arrythmia but 24 holter and echo showed nothing

Lee2475
31-03-15, 18:24
They have given me omeprazole, but soon as I start doing anything it goes off one one, had this for about a week, I've only been on this 2 days, are you worse after you have eaten? I seem to be, I'm do fed up with this now I've no got my push bike out and I'm gonna see what it's like aftercare short ride. It knocks my breath out, going to have my thyroid checked Thursday, he said that could be causing it, but I got a constant feeling in my chest, even if I bend down I can feel it.