PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Loobi
29-03-15, 19:27
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Lou.
Been having bouts of depression and anxiety, mostly anxiety for about 7yrs now and have recently hit rock bottom again after a relationship breakdown in January. Just can't seem to get it right and it leaves me in turmoil and all my demons raise their ugly heads again. Feel like I work Monday to Friday to survive and hate weekends. Feel at my worst when I'm alone, constant ups and downs. Hate feeling like this and want to feel like my old self again. Wish I could turn back the clock by 18months when I was actually happy in my life :unsure:

venusbluejeans
29-03-15, 19:34
Hiya Loobi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Loobi
29-03-15, 19:47
Thanks for the welcome Venusbluejeans. I'm slowly reading different threads and finding a lot of them very informative. Hopefully I can take some pointers from others. Advise is always welcome.

Baggs
07-04-15, 22:29
Welcome Lou. I hope you find as much help here as I have.