PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

Flowerpot87
29-03-15, 20:13
Hi all,

Joining the forum has been long overdue! I'm a 27 year old female and have been having panic attacks since 19. They went away for a while but have recently come back with a vengeance.

Most of my anxiety is related to worried about my heart and the worry it will just stop. I'm guilty of using Dr Google which is obviously counter productive. I am suffering from a particularly heavy hangover at this point in time. My heart is racing, I feel shaky and my right side feels heavy. I don't think this is normal and I feel like bursting into tears.

So hi :).

Carnation
29-03-15, 20:19
Hi, and welcome.

Yes, it's not normal, it's 'Anxiety'.
Tears release stress and tension, so never hold back.
Breathing techniques will help your worry about your heart, which you can find on this site.

Hope you find support and friendship on here. :)

venusbluejeans
29-03-15, 20:19
Hiya Flowerpot87 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

KenanW
29-03-15, 20:32
Welcome to NMP, feel free to PM me anytime i've had just about every kind of anxiety you can think of purely because im an overthinker xx

LisaRosie
29-03-15, 20:32
Welcome Flowerpot,
That Dr Google is the worst!! I won't Google anything about my health anymore. It's just not worth the terror it always brings me. You're not alone. :)