PDA

View Full Version : Always something wrong!!!

Garybadwolf
29-03-15, 22:32
So every single day for the past year I get new problems, I have tummy issues diverticulitis to be precise. But each day I wake up with a dull head and real lethargic until lunch time or until I take ibuprofen! Latest thing is feeling of fullness in left ear and pain in head just above and below ear! Nurse told me its ear congestion and to inhale some nasal spray.. I can help but think there's something more at work here. I'm a 40 year old guy and I don't know what's going on with me! I've had enough of feeling crap every day. Doctors made me do a online training course no real joy with that. Is there anyone on here that's beat this health anxiety or is this just what happens at 40??:mad:

cluesforblues
30-03-15, 02:27
Hey, I have suffered from health anxiety since I was 16 I'm now 43:ohmy:
My advice is to go back to your gp. If he/she isn't listening find another one. In my experience a sympathetic experienced gp is essential. A lot of GPS will fob you off as they seem to have little understanding or patience with this condition. None of us want to feel like this we just need the correct help.
In my case it was meds they have worked wonders for me, but your case may be different.
Don't give up you have to fight against this with good support from a gp. You can do it :yesyes:

stars22
30-03-15, 11:18
I'm 23 for the past 2 years I have had symtoms everyday I have had hA all my life but never as bad as this maybe like 5 times a month I would worry about my health but this now has been everyday new symtoms or worsen symtoms until they go and a new extremely horrible one comes my symtoms have included breathING problems daily belly pain chest pains arm pain finger pains numbness headaches bla bla bla the list could probably be more than 1000 haha I'm currently suffering excessively yawning and breathing problems just the way I want to be I also think like you though is this just normal lol but it's not I envy people that can ignore symtoms

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

Oh by the way I have suffered the head /ear fullness also behind my ear it lasted a week and half

Garybadwolf
30-03-15, 12:25
Thanks for the responses, I hope we all can find a way forward with our issues! It's hard to live a normal life with constant worry and pain. I know my wife gets fed up with me and calls me a negative person that doesn't help my self esteem at all! But I do feel sorry for her. We got a weekend away in a couple of weeks and all I can think of is "am I going to be ok" really wish these problems would disappear.