PDA

View Full Version : help needed

pie eater
30-03-15, 13:55
Hiya ive been on prozac 6 years and it didnt seem to be working anymore anyway i was sweating really bad and decided to stop taking it in october reducing over 3 months myself but ive been really down and aggateted and upset and angry been back to another doctor and hes put me back on it 20mg i was on 60mg i did tell him it wasnt working what do i do now xxx:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
30-03-15, 14:01
Hiya pie eater and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

pie eater
30-03-15, 14:03
Thank you for your post x

Davit
30-03-15, 16:19
You look up seratonin on the internet and learn how to get more in your system through proper diet. And you look up Tricyclic anti depressants, the other anti depressant. SSRI's don't make Seratonin, they only stop you from losing it. It has to be there first. Tricyclic anti depressants are mood stabilizers and work on Dopamine not Seratonin.