PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

blueboy87
31-03-15, 12:10
I have been a member here for a number of years, some of you may remember me but maybe not, but haven't been on since January of 2012. So I thought I'd re-introduce myself.
My name is Kevin and I'm from Birmingham, England.
I would liked to have gotten into the chat room but I seem unable to, any help would be much appreciated.
Also, a random question, does anyone know what has happened to the user lauz_Lea? We were friend through this site back in the day but I see that she hasn't been on here since December 2014.
Anyways a second hello to everyone.

venusbluejeans
31-03-15, 12:16
Hiya blueboy87 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

blueboy87
31-03-15, 12:21
Thank you for your welcome.
I was wondering if there was any news on the chat room. I found the chat room very helpful during my first spell on this website.
I've looked through the forum and done the suggested things regarding java and such but I still can't seem to get into the room.