PDA

View Full Version : list of symptoms

herbie73
31-03-15, 17:09
Hi all, so I have been posting lately about my newest symptom, which is I have a bump on my collarbone which I have had for ages, anyway this bump also has this weird ropey tight knot that connects the collarbone to the trapizius, well I'm still not sure what this is, have had a couple of injuries to the neck area in the past, maybe that's what's caused it, anyway I just wanted to list the huge amount of symptoms I thought I have had in the last 6 months, boob lumps, wonky boobs, different firmness of boobs, red patch on boob, lots of boob worries, then when I thought I had cracked it, I found I had sore ribs on either side, then it was tiny lumps in my stomach, then I thought I had blood in my poo, then I had stomach ache for a week, then I was going to the loo to much, then I thought I was bloated, I then thought I had a huge lump in my stomach, then a lump under my arm and now last but not least this collarbone issue, which I have know about for a long time, but it didn't bother me then, so as you can see I've had a lots of so called symptoms lately and when I read through all of these I realise how crazy i must sound, but unfortunately my stupid brain doesn't get it xx

stars22
31-03-15, 21:28
None of our brains get it I'm fixed on my head I have two lumps on back of neck / head I have a obsession with my throat I feel I found a lump on my throat and also sometimes can't swallow I have lumps on my bikini line again probably lymph nodes I have loads of bumps in my breasts one boobs firmer and shaped diffrent and there sore I have one side of my stomach that sinks in I have constantly sore throat pains in fingers hands and feet ect ect oh my god my list could go on when you round them up your like really have I actally got all these things going on and it's anxiety ? Haha it's mental but it's real and if we did not have anxiety I bet we wouldn't notice these things your boobs sound pretty normal I have around 8 lump N bumps I can feel in mine xx