PDA

View Full Version : Update

Zaker
01-04-15, 15:32
Hi guys,

I visited the gp today, she was very good and listened to the issues I have been experiencing. I explained that I felt improvement but wanted to increase which she agreed to. I do think that a lot of gp's are open to a constructive discussion about the treatment. I got the impression she was allowing me to have some control over the dose and what I felt was right for me.

I've been prescribed the 150mg x 1 daily extended release. I explained that I felt this med was working and that I would benefit from an increase. I've taken my first one today, fingers crossed.

I've also arranged a return to work in 2 weeks as I've been off 4 months and feel ready to return.

I'm trusting the med and I feel confident

James1983
11-04-15, 20:06
How are you getting on?

Zaker
12-04-15, 17:02
Hi, was beginning to think of looking for a different support site due to not receiving any responses to the post. Thanks for asking after me.

I've been on the extended release for around 10 days now, feeling ok, going back to work on Wednesday, this to me represents a big milestone and challenge in my recovery. After 4 months on the sidelines, it's one I feel ready for.

How are you doing?

Michelle1
21-04-15, 10:14
Hi, pleased you are feeling better on the 150 mg slow release. Did you go back to work? How are you finding being back. Keep strong you will come through this.

How is your vision now? I had my app with eye doctor at the hospital and he reassured me it was nothing serious like Ms, so that helped calm me down a bit.

I'm sure it's something to do with the meds which gives me blurred vision but so long as I know it's not serious I'm trying to not worry about it and just focus on the end goal. Feeling better!!

Let us know how your doing.

nicola1980
21-04-15, 13:33
I'm so sorry I don't know how I missed this post or I would've replied! I take 187.5mg of ven and this dose seems to work quite well for me apart from a few blips. How are you getting on? It's brilliant your going back to work, how have you found it? XX