PDA

View Full Version : double dose of my meds.feel awfull today

gregcool
02-04-15, 14:04
Hi guys.iv been suffering for ao long now and have just got fed up with it.so last night i took a double dose of my olanzipine to see if it helped with my anxiety..well woke up feeling qorse today.feel down and very anxious..just getting so fed up feeling like this all the time now..i just cant aee what the answer is to get bettwr again..tonighr im going to try and cut it down by half to see if i feel any better tom..something has got to be done..

MrAndy
02-04-15, 14:14
Hi Greg
try not to go up and down on your doses it will unsettle you and make you feel worse,I know this from experience.When are you going back to discuss your meds with your doctor?

gregcool
02-04-15, 14:21
Going to the mental health team phycology in two weeks and they are going to talk about different meds.but im scared mate,because ill have to come off what im on,which has helped my sleep so much over the months and then ill get withdraw from coming off,then theres no gauranty the next meds will work,so ill be back to square one..sick of it andy...

MrAndy
02-04-15, 14:37
I agree Greg its a lottery with these meds but all i can say Olanzapine helped me a lot with hardly any side effects.If it works for me it can for you,if it gets to much for you call Mind or the Samaritans or post on here for support
take care mate

gregcool
02-04-15, 14:40
Thanks andy.will do mate..