PDA

View Full Version : small freckles on lips

John_Daryl
02-04-15, 17:05
I went on holiday last summer and I recently read that freckles on the lips can be a sign of skin cancer on the lips. Well I took a look in the mirror and noticed I have like 3 little freckles on my lips that I don't think were ever there before!!
Is this something to be worried about?
There is one on the upper lip and 1 on the lower.

little.miss.worry
02-04-15, 17:23
Hey, I really don't think it's anything sinister if i'm honest :) I have freckles on my lips too, it doesn't bother me in the slightest because I always thought they were normal. If you're that worried about it go and see your doctor. But like I said, personally, I don't think it's anything to worry about :')

John_Daryl
02-04-15, 17:28
Worry about everything!! Skin is a thing for me lately because of a birthmark I scratched haha. FML.

little.miss.worry
02-04-15, 17:31
Worry about everything!! Skin is a thing for me lately because of a birthmark I scratched haha. FML.

You're not the only one who worries about everything ahaha I know how you feel!

It'll be okay ya know :') You just need to try and occupy your mind elsewhere, if you can :)

John_Daryl
02-04-15, 20:40
Uni exams and stuff puts pressure on and starts me worrying I think. Thanks for your reassurance though :)

little.miss.worry
02-04-15, 21:28
Uni exams and stuff puts pressure on and starts me worrying I think. Thanks for your reassurance though :)

Tell me about it! And concentrating for them makes it so much more difficult when your mind is elsewhere :/ and, you're very welcome ^_^