PDA

View Full Version : All Over Body Pain

Lily777
03-04-15, 02:35
Hello, I'm unsure if a post has already been made on this subject, but I just wanted to see if this is a common problem. I have sharp stabbing pains all over my body, in my abdominal area, breasts, neck, back, literally everywhere. As a side note, i have four palpable lymph nodes in my neck (which I already made a post about). Anyway, i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Do you think it may be connected to anxiety?

Jbaine
03-04-15, 02:59
Hi Lily :) I get stabbing pains all over from time to time. I also gets spots of throbbing pain in my arms and legs. My neck and shoulder area and lower back always hurt. I do have several nodes that I can feel in my neck some ranging from a few mm to 1cm. I also have one in my right groin area that is about 1/2 cm.
Most of my pains I directly attribute to anxiety. The less I worry about them the less they happen.
I had an ultrasound and Mri on my neck. The results of both were non swollen normal lymph nodes.

Lily777
04-04-15, 07:04
Thank you for the reply! I take comfort in that we have similar symptoms. I often wonder what is caused by anxiety and what are true symptoms.