PDA

View Full Version : ¡Hola!

afine
20-01-07, 05:59
Hello all! I'm Kelsey....I'm sixteen and from the US, but currently in Chile as an exchange student.
This year so far has been amazing...but also incredibly hard. I def. have OCD(I had a lot of rituals and such in the US before I left), and my parents think this is where my anxiety is stemming from.
I have a fairly hardcore fear of death. I used to get anxiety attacks, or something of the sort, when I was little, but they disappeared until this year. Now they're back, even worse than before, and I can't shake that horrible anxious feeling.
I stumbled upon this site....and I love it so far....it's good to know I'm not alone.
So anyhoo.
Erm. Hello!

wobily_lin
20-01-07, 07:53
elo Kelsey,

A very big welcome to de site..Im sorry the demon is back wit a vengence but you will find some great support n advice here as well as make great friends...glad ta hav ye onboard.x

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

jo61
20-01-07, 09:48
You're very welcome Kelsey. You'll find lots of friendship and support here.

manmoor
20-01-07, 10:58
Hi Kelsey,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

honeybee3939
20-01-07, 11:25
Hi Kelsey

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way:D

Take a look at the first step pages also you may find them of interest.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

sandlin
20-01-07, 11:32
welcome Kelsey

You'll get lots of support here.

Linda xx

nomorepanic
20-01-07, 17:38
Hi Kelsey

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
20-01-07, 19:08
Hi Kelsey,

Welcome to the site, you'll get a lot of support here from all.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

afine
21-01-07, 04:31
Thanks! I already feel quite at home here...I'm sure I can find support here. thanks again!