PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Raffa
03-04-15, 19:50
Hey everyone,

I'm 23 and I'm from London, UK. About three weeks ago, I consumed psilocybin mushrooms for the third time, I had a horrid experience and ended up suffering with derealization for a week after it. Since the derealization shifted, I've been suffering with anxiety/panic to the point that I periodically slip back into phases of derealization/depersonalization, I'm just so worried that I'm going to have derealization permanently. I'm going to see my doctor next week, so hopefully I can get on the right track.

I'm glad I've found this community, I just hope that I can get over my problems, especially as I'm at university and I've got a tough summer term coming up which I need to get through, currently it all just seems very daunting. Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this community.

Raffa :)

venusbluejeans
03-04-15, 19:57
Hiya Raffa and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: