PDA

View Full Version : New Here. Feeling sad

cutiepiee
04-04-15, 02:11
My name is Nicole.31 married and Im from Long Island, NY and am here as an almost last resort. I'm thinking of getting professional help soon to control my anxiety.

Long story short I went to hospital last week bc of severe pelvic pain. Didn't go away after three days so on third day went to er. Turns out I have a pretty large cyst on my ovary. Doc made no other diagonse besides that after a full internal sono. Since then i cant help but feel like they may have missed something. It's worrying me sick! I also ssuffer/suffered from hemorrhoids. External one doesn't hurt anymore but is stll there and pretty sure there's an internal one as I have bright red blood sometimes after I use bathroom. A family member of mine just got diagnosed w stage 4 colon cancer today! Nowwwwww Im obsessing im dying of this too! Please help me calm down. Made an appt w gastro doc for nxt week but it's ruining my night. Anyone have similar story?

wnsos
04-04-15, 14:40
Hi there Nicole - welcome! I hope we can help you to not feel so sad or alone in this. HA is amazing at making us feel like we're the only person in the world feeling the way we do. Not sure if it'll ease you any but my mum had a cyst on her ovary diagnosed before I was born (early 80s) and they didn't remove it or anything, and she's still going. xx