PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety about nomorepanic.com

russ
20-01-07, 08:48
Sounds a bit bizarre but I'm getting anxious about the site, more not being able to reply to all the threads I want to.

I want to reply to everyone and help everyone but find I cannot reply to all the threads because there isn't enough time, yet so many people want help and a chat.

Sorry if I don't get to reply to everyone, I hope no one is offended.

normalwisdom
20-01-07, 09:24
Russ

Don't worry about it please....there are A LOT of members on in here it is a very good support network for everyone, we all miss posts sometimes and no one can reply to all of them......although Nic tries I think, bless er [^]. So if you miss a post or feel bad for not relying to people there will be plenty of others on here that can give support.

Please don't worry about it!:D

Steph

wobily_lin
20-01-07, 09:42
elo russ,

i agree, there r soooo many posts here n so many replys dat der isnt alot more ye can say...mayb just send a hug or sumat if ye feel ye need ta comment..dats as gud as any words...

so dont worry, we can only do our best hun x

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

Piglet
20-01-07, 12:16
Russ,

Please don't worry about how many posts you reply to - in some ways quality is better than quantity. Most of us reply as and when we can and mainly to posts that we have more experience of, ie: I rarely answer medication posts as I don't have much knowledge to draw on there.

I do hope you enjoy being here and gain support aswell as offering it :D:D:D

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

clickaway
20-01-07, 12:27
Hi Russ,

Please don't worry about that!

Even as an admin, I can only do my best and there is a limit to that. As Piglet says, its best that we post in reply to the subjects we can do best.

There are plenty of active members here and people always get a few replies.

Cheers,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

eeyorelover
20-01-07, 15:50
Hi Russ -
There are so many posts that no one can reply to every one of them. If you try then of course it would be so overwhelming that you would burn out rather quickly.
What I do is I pick the ones that I can add something to. An example would be that I have anxiety over driving so if someone posts about that I try to reply to it.
And I try to post replies if some needs hugs cuz I'm just a mushy sap at heart - LOL
Everyone here is an important part of this site whether you have replied to one post or a 1000.
xxx
Sandy

nomorepanic
20-01-07, 18:51
Russ

When I come home at night there are well over 100 new posts/replies since yesterday so it is impossible to keep up.

I read every post but don't always reply unless I have something constructive to add.

I tend to concentrate on the New members and the success stories first as I think it is important to welcome people here and acknowledge their achievements.

No-one can possibly keep up with it all so don't worry ok. Just reply as and where you think you can. Everyone appreciates any replies and advice.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel