PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbee

Saira786
05-04-15, 23:18
Hi my names saira and i have just joined this site to see if somehow this can help my anxiety as i know i am not alone.
Unitil about december 2014 i never realy had anxiety disorder. Ive experienced panic attacks before which were not so often or severe and were caused by smoking cannabis which until 2 weeks ago i have smoked everyday for 5 years. In december i decided to try cocaine and then tried it again a couple of times , one day i wanted to experiment so in the morning before work i took cocaine ,cannabis and redbull together which caused me too have some sort of a panic attack which shot my heart rate up to 200 or so ,when the ambulace came and she was realy rude and thourght i was drunk or faking it because she either didnt understand panic attacks or was inexperienced ,it caused me to think of more anxious and panicky thourghts which lead to me thinking i was about to die , then i went in hospital they said i was fine and sent me home so after this i stoped taking the drugs which wasnt easy but i didnt want a repeat attack but it made me a very anxious and paranoid person from that day on , slowly slowly and day by day it got worse and know iam at the point were i cant sleep or go out without thinking im going to die all the time , Now each day and everynight my brain and body cant relax without me thinking of dieing its so exausting and im so fed up i dont have anyone to share this with so i just needed to post this sorry for the long thread ,thankyou for taking your time to read much love x

venusbluejeans
05-04-15, 23:23
Hiya Saira786 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

helloworld
05-04-15, 23:26
hi...

i have had similar symptoms.... have found it very useful to talk to other people who can appreciate what you feel like (and there are more than you think - believe me).... i found CBT very helpful.... have you seen a doctor? are you getting any help?

Saira786
05-04-15, 23:28
Yes i think its better speaking with people who know and understand what your going through, what is CBT? I havent spoken to a doctor about it but i am definitely thinking of taking that step as i have been told it is the first step to getting some help if not reasurance that i dont have any heart related issues and it is just the anxiety playing with me

helloworld
05-04-15, 23:36
good luck! hope it goes well for you...