PDA

View Full Version : Citalopram

Ozzy
20-01-07, 16:32
just wanted to no dose anyone take citalopram? and did it help i was on prozac for a while and it made me worse so.. yeah let me no :)

den64
20-01-07, 16:41
hi ozzy
i take 20 mg citalopram ive been on them for about 6 weeks, there probably just starting to work as before i wouldnt stay in my house on my own, whereas now im starting to feel more relaxed about staying on my own, the anxiety is there but not so bad, i couldnt take prozac either as it made me really bad,
take care
denise :D:D

yorkylover
20-01-07, 16:55
Hi Ozzy im on citalopram and it has helped me.Prozac didnt agree with me.Everybody is different.

Ellen XX

wobily_lin
20-01-07, 17:29
elo Ozzy,

I was on that 4 yrs ago for 3 months..dose was 20mg..but i had many many side effects with it...

so since then i hav been on escitalapram as it has less side effects and personally i havnt had any while takin it...but everyone is dif ..i take 15mg of that...

sorry but hope that helps hun tc

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

gilliano
21-01-07, 16:13
hi ozzy,i have been on it now for 4 months and feel quite good actually,so yes it must be okay for me. good luck x

Chopper
22-01-07, 09:31
Ozzy,

I've been on various doses of Citalopram for about 18 months now and have had multiple, persistant, side-effects ..... but, about a week to 10 days ago I finally felt, well, 'cured'! No shakes, no anxiety, no sweats no other symptoms/side-effects, just the 'old' me back again.

The first 4-6 weeks can be the worst, particularly the sleep problems, but I'd say persevere, it'll be worth it in the end.

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849