PDA

View Full Version : Strange dimple that I've noticed

roachford
20-01-07, 16:00
Hi,

I know this might sound like a weird posting but i noticed to day, a dimple on my right hand side, at the top of my leg about level with my hip. To be honest, i dont ever remember it being there before but i cant honestly say that i look at my hips very often. its not sore or tender, its almost as if there is hollow (about the sze of a 5p) just near my hip.

I'm trying not to get too bothered about it but wondered what you all thought? I'm not an overweight person, quite lean really but this ust seemed a bit strange. I dont remember banging myself there, the only thing I can think of is that i have slept funny and dislodged something?????

cheers

roach

seeker
20-01-07, 17:41
I don't think you will have dislodged something - you would be in agony!! I remember reading a swimsuit article once that said if you had a dimple above your hip, or in that area, it meant you weren't overweight and it was a good thing! I have a dimple there and one on the other side, too. Have you lost any weight recently? Hope this helps reassure you!

roachford
20-01-07, 17:57
Hiya,

Havent lost a lot of weight but I have definately not been eating as much fatty stuff, e.g crisps, choc etc, I wonder if that would be a contributing factor?

seeker
20-01-07, 18:00
Quite possibly - if you are quite lean or muscly, I think it's perfectly normal to have a dimple there.