PDA

View Full Version : Woke up with heart racing- went dizzy

colinmckee2
07-04-15, 16:03
Hey, basically I have really bad health anxiety and just woke up there from an afternoon nap and my heart as fluttering, I can't recall having a bad dream but it kind of freaked me out. It's since went down but this has never happened before? It only really goes fast at nighttime when trying to sleep. Thanks!

Davit
07-04-15, 16:11
Rather an unpleasant feeling right. Mine does that and I think it is position. More being uncomfortable than an anxious thought, but it sure brings on the anxious thought. I ignore it, but then I don't have HA. Blood pressure and pulse normally go up at night and are highest first thing in the morning.

colinmckee2
07-04-15, 18:04
I slept a full 9 hours last night and was out in the sun today so came back and took another nap. But once i woke up I realised my heart was going 100bpm+ for no reason. I have an extremely comfortable bed, I haven't taken my medication today I wonder of it's
A withdrawal from that? I've since taken it though. Going back to the doctors anyways tomorrow. Feel like a numb pain up my left side now.

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

Anyone else had this?

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Help