PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bleak

Yorkshire born
07-04-15, 21:42
I'd been doing so well but today my hands just won't stop twitching and tingling. I have been diagnosed as having a benign neurological condition but I always worry that it is something worse, and today my symptoms have been far greater than I can remember experiencing before. On top of that my girl friends health has been poor lately and I can't stop worrying about her.

I feel I'm slipping into depression, all my thoughts are of catastrophe, I'm afraid all the time and I just feel that something terrible is just around the corner. I don't want to go back to my GP as I feel dismissed every time I go there but I can't go on like this.

When anyone asks me how I am I just smile and say I'm fine. I'm chatting with my gf like nothing is wrong right now whilst writing this! The only place I feel I can talk is here at the moment. I know what I have to do. I need to go back to my doctor but I the mean time I'm taking a little comfort in posting on this just to let my feelings out and give me some relief.

SelfLoathing
08-04-15, 19:10
Hey YorkshireBorn

I know how you feel. I feel the same. I don't really have any constructive advise, but I did not want to read and run. I wanted you to know you are not alone.

:hugs:

SL