PDA

View Full Version : help!

kim!!
08-04-15, 20:58
Hi can someone help me i cant cope anymore iv had enough i just don't want to be here anymore

SarahH
08-04-15, 21:02
Hi Kim
I|f you need to talk to someone urgently you can always call the Samaritans who are trained to talk to people in crisis.

Sarah

kim!!
08-04-15, 21:07
hi thankyou iv rang them before but i need to talk to someone who is going through the same thing, in getting all these pains an I cant cope with them!

Daisy13
11-04-15, 12:24
Hi Kim,
I'm new to this forum thing but hey ho.
How are you feeling today? I know how damaging these racing thoughts are, it's like a little monster taking over your mind. My advice is to breathe in for 5secs, hold for 5, out for 5, hold for 5, repeat.
I do this when my brain doesn't feel Like my own. When you do this you'll start to feel in control of yourself again.
What you need to remember is that these thoughts come from a darker place that is not you, and you can control them. Just turn them off.
It sounds like crap when I say that, but it helps me if I believe it hard enough.
It's nice to know someone, even if you don't know them, cares. I know that :) so I just wanted to know how you're getting on, and for you to know you're not alone. You can get through the this xxx
Daisy x

kim!!
12-04-15, 16:31
hi daisy thankyou, your right it is like someone has took over me an i cant get myself back! IM feeling really bad today in just not coping with this at all