PDA

View Full Version : any exit.

John0417
08-04-15, 21:36
i'm not sure where i heard the expression that anxiety means "any exit."

Hello to all.

I've been looking into ways of curing my anxiety, and other emotional problems that I put under the umbrella of anxiety. Depression and overeating are manifestations of anxiety in my opinion. I have read several books, and an article called "nothing works" did seem to help-and made the most sense of anything that I ever read. I will read this again. after reading it, my anxiety subsided, but now I have other problems that have made it creep back into the picture.

There's this driving thing that I'm trying to figure out. I live in a city in the United States where it's very important to drive, but it's also hard to figure out what to do. I'm not as quick at picking up on things as other people, so driving has always been difficult. then there's my appearance. i'm fat. then there's the depression! i get so tired. it's not around right now, but will come. it makes me not want to do anything.

anyway hi.

venusbluejeans
08-04-15, 21:41
Hiya John0417 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

PanicAttackGurl
11-04-15, 15:53
Hi John and welcome,

I have a driving phobia and also live in the United States. I've been doing exposure therapy with the driving as part of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.