PDA

View Full Version : Dull/weak reflexes - should I be worried?

nikkikb
08-04-15, 23:37
I went to the osteopath last week as I had been having some issues - sciatic aches, pins and needles in feet, cold hands and feet, aching in legs, pain in shoulders and upper back.

I was feeling anxious when she came to do my reflexes as I had noticed that my feet were no longer ticklish (haven't been for a while) so I was wondering if there was nerve damage. When she was doing my knee reflexes she was hitting my knees really hard and nothing was happening. She got a little reaction after a few minutes but that is odd isn't it? She said we would keep an eye on it. I was lying down and struggled to relax my legs so I'm not sure if that influenced the outcome at all.

I have been good and not Googled but every now and then I think should I be worrying about this?

worrywart29
09-04-15, 03:37
Just the other day the doctor was testing my reflexes and before she started she said I sometimes have a hard time finding it. She started hitting my knee and Nothing was happening I started to feel bad for her so I slightly twitched my knee. She was happy with the small jump so I don't think it's an issue if your twitched slightly mines didn't jump at all