PDA

View Full Version : New Here

sully82
09-04-15, 14:22
This all started for me about 3 months ago. I was having nausea and pain in my upper right abdomen that my pcp thought could be gallbladder. Ultrasound and HIDA Scan were normal. All blood work was normal. I started freaking out thinking I had pancreatic cancer, would wake up with panic attacks, and ended up in the ER. An abdominal and pelvic CT scan only showed 2 small cysts on my right ovary.

But now it's like I can't turn off my anxiety. Since that time I've worried about MS, ALS, ovarian cancer, and brain tumors. I can feel every twitch in my body, every cramp, wondering if my muscles are weaker.

Now my GI issues have resolved due to OTC medication, but I'm having vision issues with my right eye that involve twitching, watering, and blurry vision along with dizziness. I'm pretty sure this is all due to seasonal allergies, but I need some relief from all of this. I should know there is nothing seriously wrong with me, but I can't let go of my fears. Started CBT yesterday and it has helped. Thank you all for this community I found.